- Expert, personal service
- Knowledgeable of entire real estate process
- Hands-on corporate relocation experience
- Hold an active real estate license since 1984.
- Member of North Central Jersey Association of Realtors.
- Member Of Garden State Multiple Listing Service.
- Quality Service Certified.
- Member SRES
- Negotiated and approved thousands of real estate contracts for purchase and sale of corporate transfers since 1984
- Relocation Director: Merck Relocation Center, Rahway, NJ. Managed group move of over 5,000 employees
- Director of Relocation Services: Warner-Lambert Company, Morris Plains, NJ.
- Manager of Relocation Services: Pharmacia/Pfizer, Peapack, NJ.
- Negotiated household good vendor contracts for Fortune 100 companies
- Expert experience in counseling for financial services for new home purchases
- Managed Cultural Assimilation services and programs for international transfers as expatriates both into and out of New Jersey
- Received company award from Warner-Lambert Company for “Total Customer Service Satisfaction
- Experienced marketing representative with aggressive marketing plan to sell your home in any real estate market
- More than 30 years of real estate experience
- BS Degree in Business Marketing
- Native of New Jersey
- Basking Ridge resident since 1986
- Two Children: first hand knowledge of – Basking Ridge Schools
- Extensive knowledge of area happenings, community and services
- Active in Middle School and High School PTO